Monday, April 13, 2009

Cake #7

I did a wedding cake over the weekend and it turned out SO great!!!! I was so happy with it and the couple just loved it!!! I was so excited to be able to see how pleased they were! The bottom 2 tiers are fake and the top is the actual cake. It was a Cherry chip cake with Cherry Buttercream Icing and Fondant. It turned out gorgeous!! I'm so excited to see what comes next in the future!! I also have to let everyone know that my husband came up with the design of the R on top of the cake... I had a different design in mind and he just had to try this and it turned out the best!! I'm so lucky to have his help and input!

7 comments:

  1. You are FREEKIN' AMAZING!!!! That is a BEAUTIFUL wedding cake! I wish you were doing these back when we got married!!! HOLY COW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding...I totally would have had you make my wedding cake!!! Maybe for an anniversary or something. Wow Britt....I'm sssoooo jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one awesome cake!! IT looks great! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, you did an great job! It's fun to see all of your cakes they just keep getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Goodness! Holy. Cow. You're Totally AWESOME! Cannon and Abby think so too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brittney, you have so many special talents! Cake making has to be one of the hardest. I made a cow cake for Blake once and he said it looked like breasts! Your cakes are all so distinctive and beautiful. You are an amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Brittney, that is impressive! And it's only your first - you'll just get better from here on out.

    ReplyDelete